We are currently donating 5% of our online sales to the 2021 Galeton FIreworks
Family Farming Since 1865
The Summer Solstice and Father's Day was a beautiful time on the farm, capped with some great news. We will have spring honey this year, and a lot of it! Many of our hives made it through the winter and are now stronger than ever. And that means, honey!
Our Spring Honey is a very light, golden, floral honey. Imagine mixture of white clover, apple blossoms, and spring time in Potter County.
Our Spring Honey should be available by Mid-July. (PS - Hive Adopters - you'll be the first to receive our Spring Honey).
A few more updates from the farm:
1. We are currently working on another expansion in the sugar bush. We're currently completing a log job, clearing brush, and of course, cutting firewood.
2. A number of our Friends of the Farm are reopening with the new normal. Click here to find a list of our partners.
3. We recently rescued another swarm of honey bees! If you're in the Potter-Tioga area and see honey bees, please let us know!
4. In June and July we are donating a portion of our online sales to Galeton's 2021 4th of July Celebration.
5. On July 10th we are excited to join Jamison Farm, Union Standard, and the Whitfield for a beautiful Farm Dinner. Click here for details and tickets.
6. We are always looking for new and safe ways to see you! Please visit PaulFamilyFarms.com for our list of upcoming events.
Wednesday: Mt Lebanon 4p-7p
Saturday: Bloomfield 9a -1p
Saturday: Uptown Mt Lebanon (Once a month) 9a - 12p
Sunday: Downtown 9a - 1p
As always, we cannot thank you enough for the love and support. We couldn't do it without you.
Hope to see you soon!
In 1865, William Paul homesteaded in what became and now is Paul Hollow. Over the last 150 years, the Paul's have lived and partnered with the land. Today when you come up the dirt road, you'll find the 4th generation on the farm, Bim, Judy, Bud and Debby, Tim and Cathie, along with 5th and 6th generation family and of course, our dear friends of the farm.
Today we focus on producing small batch wood-fired PA Maple Syrup and Raw Goldenrod Honey. We love bringing our farm to your table.
We typically welcome everyone to stop by the farm and have a cup of coffee.
Until everything calms down a bit, we ask you to wait to stop by and see us.
Paul Hollow Rd, Galeton, Pennsylvania 16922, United States
Feed coming soon